Late Poster Submission Form
After the submission of regular poster abstracts is closed, late poster can be submitted to be presented onsite. Authors of regular poster abstracts are not allowed to send a late poster.
Deadline: June 20, 2023 (23:59 h CET
- Late posters will be displayed onsite only – a list of poster titles will be provided for all delegates.
- Abstracts of late posters will not be published – neither in the online programme on this website nor in the official abstract publication at Wiley E-Only Supplement to Glia Journal.
- Late posters will not be assigned to topical poster sessions but will be displayed in one place alltogether.
- The first author needs to be registered for the congress.
- Only one poster per participant is allowed.
- If you have not done so yet: register for the congress in menu Registration.
- Fill in the following submission form.
Confirmation of receipt will be sent by the Meeting Secretariat. Information on poster number and day of presentation will be provided on June 23, 2023.